The future is streaming, with billions of hours dedicated to watching pro-players and pro-streamers compete at their chosen video games.
We can place your brand on the live video stream of the most popular game streamers around the world. This is unskippable, unblockable and targeted at the markets you request.
WHAT IS STREAMER SPONSORSHIP?
STREAMER TEAM SPONSORSHIP
Like most content creators, streamers collaborate with other streamers to make cross-over content that reaches new fans and diversifies the shows on their channel. On occasion, these collaborations become formalised, with multiple streamers coming together to form what we call ‘Streamer Teams’.
Sometimes streamer teams become esports team and play in competitions, but at their core, they are all still content creators. The team’s streamers will regularly create content together, they can hold events, with members hosting each other’s streams on own their channels.
Significantly, the team can combine their sponsorship rights into one package, meaning that sponsors are seen on each team members channel simultaneously. Through this, sponsors target a larger gaming community and can engage them through bespoke activations by collaborating with the teams’ members. Streamer team sponsor assets such as:
- Logo placement on all team members’ live in-game stream whenever they broadcast
- Logo presence on all team highlights, replays and VODs
- Product placement available at all streamer locations, visible in the live stream
- Permanent branded panel in all team members’ Twitch bios
CATEGORY EXCLUSIVE ACTIVATIONS
- Category exclusive sponsorship – no one within the team will work with another brand from your industry
- Bespoke activations relevant to your product or service can be created
- Examples such as branded events, videos, content, meet and greets, VIP experiences
- Collaborative products or services
- Stream teams will regularly hold game-specific events that include an objective to complete in a set timeframe
- The events can involve multiple teams and other streamers/gamers
- The events draw in greatly increased viewership and engagement
ONLINE & OTHER ACTIVATIONS
- Logo presence on the team website
- Social media posts on the team and players’ social media profiles
- Prize draws, givaways & promo codes